Our solution joins two flexible engines – FactoryStudio and Sentinel RT™, that allow acquisition and analysis of any data you may need. New displays, algorithms, data sources, can be integrated at the configuration level.
Use high frequency drilling data to drive better decisions
Tatsoft Rig Monitoring, Tatsoft RM, collects real-time data from Rigs, on-shore or off-shore locations, connecting with your existing field EDR or directly with the Control Systems, providing a local interface at the Rig and replicating the data to central offices, where it manages the archiving to your long-term data storage, such as OSIsoft PI, Microsoft Azure, Splunk or others.
Sentinel RT™ adds to this solution by providing real-time streaming-data analysis at the rig or central office, providing uniform source for the raw data. What sets Sentinel RT™ apart from its competition is a highly sophisticated data-cleansing algorithm built upon platform technology that uses a Bayesian network to differentiate between sensor and process faults in complex systems.
With our solution, you’ll be able to centralize monitoring distributed production assets, with ESRI maps, real-time weather overlay, real-time status of key field variables, advanced trend charts and annotations tool, event notification, with extensive customization capabilities.
Have your own EDR (Electronic Drilling Recorder)
Tatsoft RM and Sentinel RT™ tackle all of the main challenges faced today to deliver a solution that allows you complete control over your drilling data: from acquisition to storage and analysis. Some of the benefits of using this solution include:
- Reliable data in real time
- Ownership of data
- Improved visualization of data
- Built-in storage at Rig site for local visualization and atomic store and forward
- No data loss, when Rig is offline from Central office
- Connection with Well planning tools
- Integration with analytical tools and event detection
- Drilling efficiency monitoring
- Built-in Depth calculation and plotting
- Torque and drag, cross-plots, survey displays
- Comparing variables with offset wells
- Support for batch drilling operation
- Smart alerts and alarms
- LAS and CSV Import and Exporting
- Open and extensible application
Why Tatsoft RM is Different
Currently, industry leaders offer EDRs (Electronic Drilling Recorder) with many common limitations between them:
- Daily Cost to acquire data, plus cost to store data on server
- Set Design, No Flexibility
- 1-10 second data
- Fixed storage options and closed platform
- Lack of real-time analytics integration
Tatsoft RM was created in top of Tatsoft FactoryStudio, therefore it is an open and extensible application. All user displays, real-time calculations, and storage and analytics integrations are open and customizable.
Failure to show the data’s true variation and data-time signify problems for data consistency and reliability. To enhance the legacy EDR data collection methods, Tatsoft provides an additional data feed from the rig PLC and control systems, capable of 10hz data output in real time. Tatsoft RM supports data acquisition from WITS0, WITSML, Omron PLC’s, ControlLogix PLC, and various other field controls systems and sensors.
Enhancement in Data Reliability while keeping your current field EDR is a game-changer.
Just connect Tatsoft RM to your EDR, and you may even keep the data acquisition rate from 1 to 5 seconds. Tatsoft RM will align time-stamps and perform depth or any other real-time calculation, using standard, open and verifiable methods. Much more reliable data – with no rip and replace!
Completely Integrated Solution
Our goal is to enable you to make better, faster, data-informed strategic decisions, using real-time data. Tatsoft RM and Sentinel RT™ empower you to increase efficiency, improve performance and drive down well costs.
Well Real-time data Aggregation and ESP Assets monitoring
Deep-sea Offshore Drilling
Rig data real-time acquisition to the Cloud
Augmented Industrial IoT connectivity and interoperability.
FrameworX technology is built based on industry standards such as OPC UA, MQTT, WITSML. This guarantees the highest level of interoperability while securing a reliable data flow, exchange, and connectivity to any SCADA, PLC, RTU, or Historian
Benefits achieved using FrameworX and working with Tatsoft:
- Faster Decision-Making: Real-time data combined with remote control allows for more informed operational adjustments.
- Cost effectively, Modernize, Enhance and Augment existing systems
- More Efficient Operations: Remote access and control of your facilities and assets from anywhere in the world.
- Strengthen Safe and Responsible Operations: Proactive alarm management
- Increased Uptime: Faster response times and remote operational control minimizes unexpected downtime.
- Optimize Back-Office Personnel: Automated reports and calculations and decrease administrative workload while enhancing operational sustainability.
TATSOFT is a premier Platform Developer for real-time data monitoring, SCADA and HMI System, Distributed Data Aggregation and Advanced visualization tools. Tatsoft’s core product, FactorySudio combines OT and IT technologies to create a state-of-the-art platform to develop solutions for real-time decision-making systems and Situational Awareness Projects, from he plant floor to the executive level. To learn more about other Tatsoft solutions and FactorySudio visit www.tatsoft.com
Intellicess was founded in Austin, Texas to commercialize technology developed at the University of Texas. Intellicess’s core technology was initially developed for use in nuclear submarines and later adapted to the Oil and Gas industry. Today, Intellicess is focused on continuously refining Sentinel RT™ which is designed to maximize drilling effectiveness while optimizing customer return-on-investment. To learn more about Intellicess and Sentinel RT™ visit www.intellicess.com
Get in Touch
Tatsoft LLC / Intellicess Inc.
Phone: +1 (855) TAT-SOFT (828-7638)
2929 Allen Parkway Ste 200
Houston, TX 77019
1225 Northridge Rd
Dixon, IL 61021
Experience Is The Best Teacher
Tatsoft is a premier Platform Developer for real-time data monitoring, SCADA and HMI Systems, Distributed Data Aggregation and Advanced Visualization tools. With over 25+ years of experience solving complex problems, the Tatsoft team has industry-proven expertise working with leading companies worldwide, to deliver robust industrial applications in a wide variety of industries and environments, from plant floor to the executive management level. Learn more.
+1 (855) TAT-SOFT (828-7638)